Cubeia Poker - Open Source Poker
What is it?
Cubeia Poker is an open source poker system, including client, server, back office and database, the whole works. With Cubeia Poker, you can install your own system and provide your own poker experience with very little effort on your part.
Why is it?
There are a couple of reasons why we are doing this:
- It reduces the barrier to entry for entrepreneurs who want to set up their own poker system.
- We think it benefits the industry to have an open source implementation publicly available.
- We want to be able to reuse our own code in many projects, instead of having to rewrite it for each customer.
- It's fun!
What are the features?
- Texas Hold'em and Telesina - easily customizable to add Omaha, Stud and other game types.
- Cash games - with complete lobby and customizable levels.
- Tournament support - scheduled and sit&go.
- Java server logic implementation, based on Firebase.
- Client fully customizable with CSS (see screenshots).
Where is it?
The source code is available on BitBucket here
. For instructions on how to build and start the poker, please go here
There is also a complete poker network demo available for download here
How beautiful is it?
Here are some screenshots from the client:
Same hand, after switching to "modern" look.
Cubeia Poker is still work in progress. On the list of things not completely implemented yet is:
- The network features (meaning support for having multiple operators in the same system, with different login and accounting services) are still in development.
- The back office is still very basic.
- The client needs more polish.
This is awesome! How can I get in touch with you?
Just send us an email on